Here's a couple shots from Repetier Host.
Now on to updating the PID functions for the heaters...
This is looking quite doable my friends!
My Previous blogs on this project:
(little did I know I'd be working on this on and off for a year... and the real work is just beginning)
- You have to see this Rich ADC library for Teensy 3.1 !!!
- Marlin Firmware Compiled on Teensy 3.1 and ... well..
- Repscrap: DC Motor Control for X-Y working - now to Teacup_Firmware
- Teensy 3.1 based Repstrap control board initial wiring completed - test #1
- Prototype Printer Controller Cont'd - Teensy 3.1 w/DC motor/encoders
- Prototype Board: DC motor/Encoder - Teensy 3.1 based 3D printer controller
- Teensy 3.1 Repstrap printer with DC motor control and Flex Timer Quadrature Encoders
- Developing a Robot Shield for Teensy 3.1: Looking for feedback
- Using the Arduino PID Library for position control of X and Y axis on RepScrap printer
- Further Progress on framing my RepScrap 3D printer.
- My Repscrap: DC motors and rotary encoders for Z-Axis too?
- Arduino Sketch to manage high resolution - high speed linear encoders
- Followup on 3D printer from Scavenged DC Motor / Encoders Blog
- Using DC Motors and Encoders for 3D printer: Challenging the norm!
- My journey into building a 3d printer from old printer parts